Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

We are just now finishing our second day in 2010 and all people are posting New Year Resolutions.
One of the most surprising I read about today was Lindsay Lohans. She wants to stay away from bad people and habits! Don't we all :).

I am a TV fanatic and in the cold times of the year that habit is much worse. So I have to admit that I am also following Michael Ausiello on twitter. And most of the times he has some intersting scoop on pretty much every show I watch :).

One of the most important things to know is his cheat sheet. You can always rely on this to find out when your fav come back from break.

BTW for all you Germans out there I know that your DVR's aren't that powerful but I found one that is pretty much all I could ask for. OnlineTVrecoder is free of charge and includes all the german channels you can possibly think of and since a few weeks they include some US Stations (including ABC, CBS and NBC!).... Otherwise you may wanna check out eztv.it.

Well I am enjoying my last days of vacation now and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment