Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long time no see

Well I was away for some time as you may have seen in my twitter feed I was watching Handball European Championship. Sadly Germany was out after the group phase but the semifinals were fantastic to watch and also I am very happy for Iceland whose team won 3rd place in a great game against Poland.

next up is the FINAL:

FRANCE VS CROATIA!

Who is going to win? I can 't say right now because to be honest both teams are amazing and strong!
But on the note of honesty I really want France to win :)

Allez-les bleus!

I can't promise to post more now because Fasnacht (Karneval in my part of Germany) is right around the corner.

Okay so I hope you are all well

1 comment:

  1. yeah france won! they made the triple perfect
    meaning
    world champion
    olympic champion
    and
    european champion
    at the same time!
    CONRGATS!

    ReplyDelete