Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chop shop the next Generation!


 

Don't worry I am not part of a gang or something. No the guys in my group just now clean a desktop

And oh wonder it still works. J

And I learned just now to never give them my computer without deleting all personal files first (and I mean really delete!!)

On another note are you psyched for the season premieres? What shows are you watching? Tell me about it!


 

And if you have a wish for what I should write about… sports up next. And I really think it is not going to be soccer J I am more of a Handball kind a girl …


 

Oh and yes I am crazy about that sport. Championsleague is my heroine and I would kill to get a ticket (well not kill but pay at least a small fortune ).

After the taste I got this summer I really want to see more games live. Maybe I'll have a chance in October when I am near Fulda (it is near Kassel and one team plays there)!

Oh last night was a game on I totally missed watching it because I prepared for school. I know I suck but hey youtube is always a good place to start looking for game footage J

Gotta go

Oh and drop me a line

No comments:

Post a Comment