Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year -- New Header

So I decided to make a new header ...
Yeah I guess it isn't that much different but I had to at least try out my new picture programm...

Last year a friend of mine convinced me to do 'customer research' of sorts and now I am member at a page called TRND and I am testing a WC scentener.

It is fun, really!

Today the weather is great and maybe I'll go out for a walk and then I can show you how wonderful our lake is even in the winter :).

I also forgot to mention that I went to see Avatar in 3D! It was weird because of the funny glasses but the movie is awesome! I can recommend it. I am wondering why  a critic on RottenTomatoes.com said it is the Star Wars of our time! I mean yes it is a different planet and all but I felt it was more like Stargate meets Hitler's Regime...

Anyways have a great day and maybe stalk me on twitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment