Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh what to do on a sunny day

Sounds a little like  "To be or Not to be!" I know that but yeah what should I do today?
The options are :
  • finally updating my fanfictions
  • go ice skating
  • stay in and do nothing aka watch TV
Well updating or better say writing for my fictions would be a wise choice since I haven't written anything for them in ages and somehow I managed to get myself some inspiration last night.
After some small problems I found a movie to watch.

Love&Basketball

Well the start was a little weird but one of my favourite quotes is
"Wanna be my girl?" Just picture it two kids with their bikes no idea what being a couple means a the sweet boy asks that. It was jsut too cute. I didn't really know any of the actors except for Omar Epps, who we know as Dr. Eric Foreman on House. BTW I might need to catch up on that show... I kind of stopped watching after they started 'creating the new team'! And from what I heard the show went really downhill from there...

If you have checked out my links you must have noticed that I often use imdb for reference and right now it is safe to say that they often have the most information on upcoming project but also on older ones.

So and now you ask why did that inspire me. It is a good question and it leads to telling you that up until last season I was watching One Tree Hill, now you might now why a basketball movie can inspire me :)! Yeah I know it isn't that big a part in the show anymore but still....

Anyways onto my other options...
Iceskating yeah that would be fun seeing as the weather is actually nice outside. We'll see! I have to be home by 17:55 at the latest because then I have to watch TV! (Yeah I am crazy!) But in a short time the European Championship starts and they broadcast a test match between Germany and Austria. Oh didn't I mention the sport before? I am a huge fan of handball! BTW there is a tournament in NYC right now with some great german players (who aren't in the national team anymore but still brilliant!).
so watching this game is sort of a must.

My third option, staying in well that would give me the chance to read up on a movie that is starting in Germany today.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

This movie intrigues me not only because it was one of the last projects Heath Ledger did but also because of the story. The Castlist besides our dearly departed is also reading like a who is who of Actors. You need examples? 

See for yourselves :


No comments:

Post a Comment