Monday, January 4, 2010

Movies now and ahead

So I was planning to watch The Fantastic Four sequel (Rise of the Silver Surfer) in hopes that I might like it better than the first one, but after reading the reviews on RottenTomatoes.com my expectation were a little low. And then my DVR threw in another wrench ... okay I admit it must have been my fault. I recorded it in spanish.... Why would I do that? So I couldn't watch it. My spanish isn't enough for movies... sorry guys :)o

So and then I started to watch Freaky Friday and OMG why did I like that movie again??? I am not so sure but the same goes for Cinderella Story I used to love that movie ... well I guess taste improves in time :)[BTW cookies for the one who can tell me what links before mentioned movies!]. But I still love 10 things I hate about you and Cruel Intentions (THE ORIGINAL not the stupid sequals) and Legally Blonde is gold too (both movies in that case)! Thought I throw that out there...
If I can't find a movie maybe I'll just rewatch a couple of FRIENDS episodes.
Chandler dumping Janice is something I love! See for yourselves :


On another note I have a new movie on my must watch list!

Wanna take a wild guess? 

Here a few clues....
  1. a rabbit who is always late 
  2. a crazy hatter
  3. a chesire cat 
and the Queen of Hearts

Where am I? YES in Wonderland , (thank god my name isn't Alice :))


Oh and if you didn't know it already the mad hatter is Johnny Depp!
But his name isn't the only one you should recognize on the cast list.
Tim Burton not only got Depp again (according to imdb's trivia page it is the 7th time they work together) no he also enlisted Helena Bonham Carter again (6th project together). Some might remember her from Sweeney Todd other may know her as Bellatrix the crazy witch from the Harry Potter series...but I am wandering off topic.

Other great names from the cast list include:


Yes I admit it it kinda looks like a HP reunion party :)[it could also be a Sweeney Todd reunion] but I am planning on watching it non the less.

Do you have movie recommendations or wishes on reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment