Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer, Sun and shopping–A true horror story?!

39907_141351419235449_100000817762652_182676_3880525_n
Over the Easter holiday I took the time to update my wardrobe and look at this summers dress code. Well let me tell you in advance, and most of you know that already, a lupie always has to be creative but what I saw even shocked me. Dresses are either underwear style or so short that the skirt barely cover your bottom ….
But I  really couldn’t resist and so in the end bought a couple of pieces. I even found a new hat.
Now let me present a few of ‘my’ summer combinations. Feel free to comment on any outfit but please keep your opinions on my body –mass-index to yourselves I am self conscious enough !
Oh but first the can’t go out withouts of this year! (Book, phone and sunglasses! The hat is on my head …)DSC00019

DSC00018
OUTFIT #1:  “Ideal 9-to5”DSC00075


grey cotton dress, red belt, red ballerina flats, black fedora, black leggings and a black dress jacket with ruffled sleeves


I guess this outfit is fit for a day at the office. It is simple and not too colorful but not boring. If you don’t like the red flats use grey or black ones or even heels. The color of the belt can be a different one too but I felt that a little color should be as if not to look too much of a funeral attendee in a look only in grey and black.

 

OUTFIT #2:  “Party Time”

pink strapless mini dress, black bolero jacket, nude tightsDSC00083

Yes even Lupies like to go out. And I for one love looking sexy. Yes I know not all of us can actually wear these clothes. (Bad Bad Prednisone! …. by the way go check out: IcantfitmyJeans ). This outfit is great because it can easily be accessorized with any thing from ChroniclysILLy Designs and the orange bracelets from LupusLA .

Have fun and enjoy the summer even in more clothes than others!

Feel free to contact me with other outfit ideas and I’ll write them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment