Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fanfiction–Oneshot

One Tree Hill –The Bookshelf Problem

Warning: Set sometime after or during 6x18. Phone conversation!

„Hey Brooke! What's up?" Peyton answered her phone happy that she could at least talk to her best friend. „Oh nothing much. How is bed rest? Not to boring i hope!" came the response in a cheery tone that Peyton recognized as fake.

„Oh come on Brooke spill, what happened? Problems with Sam?"

„Oh no Sam is great... it is Julian! Can we talk about him?" „What did he do? Did he hurt you?"

„Not exactly, that is difficult ... he told me that he loves me and i freaked out..." „What did you do? But Brooke 'I love you' isn't something bad. Why did you freak out?" „It is so soon. I mean he came here to get you back and now... it is all so confusing but this isn't the part I really need help with."

„Ok now i am confused. What else did happen? Just tell me the story or if you want just the cliff notes. I can't help you with something i know nothing about!"

Brooke tells Peyton everything from the „ I want you gone" to the „deleted scene"idea.

„And it was his idea to go to dinner then, but as i came out dressed up he was on the phone and needed to reevaluate some filming place and said he would crash at the hotel instead of coming home for dessert!" „ok first of all to much information. Thanks Brooke! Did he say which filming location fell through because Luke didn't mention ..."

„What he lied to me? What could have happened?" „Ok Brooke please walk me through your 'fight' again. I don't get it!"

„Ok he asked me when was the last time I really was in love and then he went to my bookshelf.."

„Bookshelf? Why that?" Peyton wanted to know but Brooke just continued „then we called it a deleted scene and i went to change and as i came back he was in the kitchen ...". Her eyes caught the picture of her, Angie and Lucas on the fridge and everything fell into place. „That idiot! He thinks i am still in love with Lucas!" With that there was a loud bang on the other end of the line „Peyton are you okay? What happened? Do you need me to come over?" „Oh no I just shattered my glass. Are you?" „What do you mean?" „I meant are you still in love with Lucas? I mean how could Julian draw that conclusion?"

„No Peyton i am not in love with Luke i love him as a friend! And I think I have figured out what got Julian spooked. I have a picture on the fridge. It is the one made as Luke helped me with Angie and well it is of us three smiling..." „Oh now i get the bookshelf thing. He was counting the copies...?" The two girls shared a laugh because they both just knew they were okay.

Now they just needed a plan to show Julian that there were no worries!

OK so now tell me what do you think? Are you on fanfiction.net ? Then you can check out more of my work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment