Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crazy tourists are flooding the lake AGAIN

Its summer time again Zwinkerndes Smiley

This year I am actually spending my time back at the lake and let me tell you nothing really has changed.

We are still providing first aid service in our teeny tiny life guard station and as a little business we are renting out table tennis sets but we could also be the tourist information.

Seriously our station is about 100 meters from the entrance to the museum ( and there is a huge banner above the entrance) and still people ask where the museum is. (Hello use your eyes?!)

Anyways, summer has just started and the holidays are slowly starting all around so the town is gonna fill up and we are going to answer all your questions patiently.

Just FYI just because you can use the window as a mirror doesn’t mean there aren’t people sitting behind it laughing at you…. ( I would live stream what people do if I could!)

Enjoy your summer and send me funny stories Zwinkerndes Smiley

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution By license.

No comments:

Post a Comment