Tuesday, July 27, 2010

movie songs

Unforgettable movie songs: Which are YOUR top 10?
Reading that Article got me thinking. What would be my top 10?
What does a great and unforgettable movie song need? I mean I am a TV and movie nerd or geek whatever.

Songs I can never forget again.... probably all old Disney movies...

Come on the Bare Necessities or Circle of Life or Colors of the Wind

Never ending Story

Just to name a few songs that come to mind.

I admitted before that I love karaoke and I have two song lists dedicated to TV and movie scores.

Two of my absolute favourites are Bittersweet Symphony and Hallelujah but there are so many more.

Check out the link and sound of below.
Anyone who knows the title of the last song in Cruel Intentions (I mean the one where he dies....)


No comments:

Post a Comment